How we can help
We can help you avoid being one of the thousands of employers issued with a £400 fine for failure to comply with your duties under auto-enrolment.
Help you assemble reliable data to identify and assess your workers.
Provide you with cost estimates on various contribution bases and possible take-up rates.
Confidently guide you through the decision-making process so that you arrive at an auto-enrolment scheme that’s right for your business.
Help you co-ordinate implementation activity across your business as part of your team.
Help you in your communication to your workers and ensure auto-enrolment administration is effective for workers, HR, Payroll, Pensions, Finance and third-parties.
Help professionals, such as accountants and solicitors, who require specialist support to enable them to service their clients.
Auto-enrolment – already staged
How can we help?
If you’ve already staged, you’ll have a better understanding of what’s involved in complying with the complexities of auto-enrolment legislation.
Whilst many organisations spent a lot of time and effort in getting their systems and processes in place, the auto-enrolment market was completely new for employers and suppliers. Many lessons have been learned since auto-enrolment was introduced in 2012 and the market and solutions have changed considerably.
Are you confident that:
- You are meeting all your legal requirements, including legislative changes introduced since your Staging Date?
- Your suppliers and providers continue to offer the right solution for you?
- Your pension arrangements are strategically sound and sustainable, and are perfectly aligned to your HR strategy?
- You properly assist members to access their options under pension freedoms?
- You haven’t overlooked your legacy pension arrangements?
- You have considered the full impact of current and possible future charge capping on DC investment funds?
- You are ready for the requirements of re-enrolment?
How can we help?
We have worked with some of the UK’s largest employers with complex processes involving multiple payrolls and providers, both before and after their staging dates. We can steer you away from many pitfalls and bring our experience to help you improve auto-enrolment compliance and processing:
- Assess the current efficiency of the systems in your HR, Payroll, Pensions and Finance functions, including performing a regulatory review.
- Help you understand and review the market for the latest features and benefits.
- Co-ordinate any new implementation activity across your business (HR, Payroll and Finance) acting as an integral part of your team.
- Review your communication approach to your employees.
- Provide ongoing technical support and back-up.
We also help fellow professionals, such as accountants, solicitors and IFAs, who may require specialist support to enable them to service their own clients’ ongoing needs.
Auto-enrolment – not staged yet